Friday, July 06, 2007


The Gazebo in Prescott's town square was all decked out for the 4th. It was so wonderful to escape from this heat. I loved this gazebo and would like to know the history behind it. I'm always drawn to architectural details. There are also several Victorian homes here. The fireworks were incredible. It felt like it was only about 70 degrees. It's so much fun to watch fireworks on the Fourth while you're listening to the accompanying music. The town had several games and crafts for the children as well. I'm dying to go back. I found a wonderful home accessory/furniture store and I'm contemplating buying a hutch for our living room.

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thats gorgeous!

Dede Warren said...

you look like you had a good old fashioned 4th, my favorite. I read TMcF's blog and you sound just like me in your comment. I am a snakes and sparkler girl myself, and was saying to my husband on the 4th, how I wish they hadn't out lawed my snakes years ago. I still have a few packs hidden in a drawer, but won't use them in case I can't ever get more! boo hoo!!

Lena said...

I love gazebos and often imagine one pretty much just like this one when I think of the park and all the festivites that happen there in the little town of Merryville!
Hope your day was a good one and that this one is too!