Friday, July 27, 2007



From My Little Nest To Yours is what my tags read for my Club Little House project. I made 12 little "nest" banners from vintage wallpaper, pink and white twine, little birdy rings and letters edging them with my favorite new glittery product of all time, Stickles by Ranger. I cannot get enough of it. My little wreaths started out Christmas green. I bleached them, dyed them pink, added moss and painted egg-shaped pearl beads a robin egg blue shade. I love mixing in a little brown umber paint to get just the right shade. I punched out my tags with my new Marvy scallop punch, stamped them with my Cavallini nest set and used a colored pencil to shade the eggs. It was so easy setting the eyelets with my Crop-A-Dile. They will be sent off to Miss Amy today. This time Amy hosted 4 groups of 12. I believe she is participating in each of the swaps. I would love to have a birds-eye view of all 48 homes as they set up their production lines to create their projects for this fun event. Within a few weeks, we will receive our package of 12 different items that members created. It's like Christmas. I made a few extras for a few of my special "little" friends that are living in a dollhouse world.

10 comments:

Junie Moon said...

Oh, it all looks so magical and glorious! I'm so excited about the Club Little House exchange and look forward to opening each packaged tiny treasure.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh it looks absolutely fabulous. I never imagined that little things could be so yummy!!!

Pumpkin Cupcake Queen said...

These are so cute!

Anastasia said...

Adorable!
they must
be tiny!

Anonymous said...

Wow are those ever cute!!! How fun is that!! How was the first week of school? Totally thought of you ~ Keep on keepin on!

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH.. for total CUTNESS!!

a pink-bee said...

Oh my GOSH! I hope you are in my group I LOVE those!!! My doll will be so sad if she doesn't get that! Will be sharing a peek at what I am sending Monday on my blog. :)

Natasha Burns said...

Cindy these look fabulous!!!!! What a great job you did! I adore those wreaths...

Saucy said...

Darling! Darling! Darling!! I am so excited for the swap this year. We should all have tea parties for ourselves when we open our parcels.

Genie said...

Adorable. What talent, my dear.