Wednesday, July 25, 2007



First Day of School was Monday. Summer vacation was over in a blink. I hate those blinks. My friend Carmen called me as soon as I returned home from taking her to school. She knew. Knows me all too well. I was crying my eyes out. Instead of jumping for joy - having some freedom - I'm heart sick. I've been keeping myself busy finishing up my Club Little House projects. I'm expecting the calls to start coming in next week or the week after for substitute teaching assignments so I need to enjoy my freedom. But to tell you the truth, Chloe and I are pouting, just a little that the kiddos are at school. Of course there's no picture of the teenager on his first day. Are you kidding???

8 comments:

Dede Warren said...

hey girlie girl! I have a little something to cheer you up... I hope!!! take a peek at my blog~A~roo... there is a little surprise waiting for you. Oh, and I need your address please.
Dedendwight@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Well, she and Miss Puppydog are sure cute in that photo. I will be a mess the day my kiddos start back, too. Sending a hug your way!

Anonymous said...

Hey chick-a-dee, what a cute picture!! You need to super size that one for a layout!! Can't wait till friday. I am glad I could help you just a teeny bit that day! Your going to have to call me in a couple of weeks when my kiddos leave for school. I get teery eyes just thinking about it. :) Carmen

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Cindy, oh how gorgeous are your girls! Chloe is such a lovely dog too, but I am slightly biased because I have Ernie the cavalier too as you know!!!

Lena said...

Gosh, school starts early where you are! It doesn't begin here until September.
This is such a sweet photo!

Anastasia said...

What already?
gosh your summer
break went fast!
Cute pic!

Jill said...

Oh you sweet sentimental Mom, you! What a beauty posing with her sweet puppy! The beginnings are always hard... I am a weepy one myself...

Saucy said...

Back to school already? What happened to your summer? Tell me at least that you got out of school in May!