Tuesday, June 03, 2008


It's Ruby Tuesday. I've playing along with Sara's "I Saw Red".
I see alot of red in my home. My two favorite colors are red and pink. Since I have a big hunky husband in my home, as well as a strapping teenage son, I try to limit my use of pink in our home decor. Therefore, red reigns in the kitchen and family room. The first image is a stairstep shelf that is currently in our breakfast room. The next image is my favorite red heart. The artist that made it lives in Tucson. It is larger than you think at 24 inches high and hangs from an additional 12 inch wire hanger.
The next one is from one of our bookshelves. I love my red fleur di lis.
Last, but not least, is my kitchen lamp. I was so lucky to have found this lamp. The red, French rooster fabric is the same fabric that my kitchen valence is made out of.

4 comments:

Maija said...

I adore your lamp! It would look fabulous in my house.....

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

cute lamp!!!

Heidi said...

Your lamp is darling! This is my first visit to your blog... everything is beautiful!
*Heidi*

{oc cottage} said...

The topiaries are tooooo cute!

M ^..^