Sunday, June 22, 2008


Shades of white can be seen all over my house. I couldn't miss this opportunity to take part in Sara's Shades of Inspiration. My home is a mixture of Shabby Chic and Country French. I fall hard for white and especially chippy white furnishings and accessories. This arrangement rests on top of a bookshelf in our family room. I took this photo six times. I have no idea why the iron piece photographs as if it's leaning. ??
The scallop of an end table also in our family room.
One of my many white accessories.
Chalk board and shelves in my laundry room. Please excuse the Halloween decor. I'm using some photos in my library.
My Grandmother's chair which was my favorite piece of furniture in her home.
My white kitchen table. Then there's also my chippy white outdoor table, my tin ceiling mantel shelf, my ivory sofa table, . . . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely white pix of your home! BTW, is the vintage baby book an actual book or a magazine? I would love to get my hands on it! Have a great week!

Sandy:)

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

lovely pictures :-) xo Britt :-)

Anonymous said...

what a great blog with a great name! Lovely to find you. x