Friday, January 12, 2007

Nell Hill's. Have you heard about these books?? Or the boutiques? Dorothy was lucky to have lived in Kansas. Mary Carol Garrity lives in Atchison, Kansas and owns a few home furnishings and accessory boutiques that she named after her grandmother, Nell Hill. Lucky for me, she has written books and so generously shares with those of us who aren't near Kansas, her style and vinettes. I've been collecting these books for a few weeks now. Would love to visit her shops someday.

Her Christmas book had some wonderful ideas in it, including using an urn for your Christmas tree instead of a stand. If you enjoy home accessorizing as much as I do, you won't be disappointed in her books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her style!! She is awesome! I wanted to put our Christmas tree in an urn this year but time was running out and I couldn't find one I liked. Want to next year though!
Which book is you favorite Cindy?