Tuesday, January 30, 2007

IT'S BOOKCLUB DAY! I mentioned that I was in two bookclubs. One of them is getting smaller and smaller with members moving, starting new jobs, etc. and the other one is new. I actually finished both of the books on time which is a huge accomplishment for me. The Kite Runner is a book that really makes you appreciate living in a country where you have freedom. At first I didn't enjoy being in a bookclub. I never would have chosen most of the books to read, but after a few years of being a member, I have grown and now enjoying looking at things on other levels, deeper. Angry Housewives was a really fun read. Lots of pages, but fun. We are meeting to discuss Angry Housewives after school today. Last, but not least, Seeking Him, is the book that my biblestudy group is reading.I feel like I'm back in school, doing all of this reading, but it's a good thing, as Martha would say. We are always looking for new books. If you have a recommendation, please let me know. Happy Reading!

No comments: