Monday, January 01, 2007


Let the Games Begin! Happy 2007. We had the type of New Year's Eve Celebration that I love. Just the four of us at home, dining on party foods for dinner, sitting in front of the fire, playing board games, watching movies and planning our vacations for 2007. I keep a stash of party poppers for the kids for New Year's Eve. We started with English crackers and of course, we all wore our crowns. Then the kids went out every hour, on the hour to pop their fireworks. I made them quit at 10 because thankfully we live in a quiet neighborhood. I also filled in my calendars, another great New Year's Eve tradition. I remember when Mark and I would get dressed up and go to New Year's Eve parties. I definitely enjoy our new way of celebrating.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

Have a wonderful year ahead!! I hope 2007 is fantastic for you and your family!