Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've been tagged by Andrea to enlighten you with five things that you may not know about me.
Here we go:
1. I am a hopeless romantic and feel very lucky that my first date with my husband was on Valentine's Day. Next month will be the 21st anniversary of our first date.
2. I was on the gymnastics team in high school. My speciality was the uneven bars. I can't believe it now that my body was even long enough to reach those bars!
3. I love to read everything I can get my hands on. I adore magazines and am a member of two bookclubs. We are currently reading "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons" and "The Kite Runner".
4. I have a love/hate relationship with myself when it comes to entertaining. I am very social by nature and love to entertain. However, I keep myself sooo busy with commitments and hobbies that I don't entertain as often as I would like to.
5. I love being a Mom and am cherishing these wonderful days with my children. I fear that I will be one of those "lost" women after my children grow up and leave home.
I'm tagging Anastasia and Lauren.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow gymnastics!! I learn something new about you every day!! :) That is so awesome. I love my new letter "G" - I found a place on my kitchen island. It inspired me to clean my house (Looks better when I have a clean kitchen!! ha ha Carmen

Anastasia said...

ohh this is fun - I'll do it today!!
I loved gymnastics too!

Anonymous said...

UnliniPsythit xaikalitag Hickcikedremo [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Aliddefilky http://gusannghor.com escorsImmesse