Sunday, May 20, 2007

We had such a wonderful weekend - starting Friday. I didn't have to work. My friend, Angie, took me to a wonderful new Italian restaurant for my birthday and brought me some sweet gifts. Friday night we barbequed and rented a movie. Saturday morning I went to a rare flea market in Chandler. Rare because Phoenix only has a few flea markets a year. I've been hitting flea markets, estate sales, Goodwills, garage sales and antique shops searching for treasures for Sparkle Bella and the vintage paper swap. It's been dangerously fun. Summer has officially started here because I finally went swimming in our pool and made the first pitcher of lemonade of the season. We ended our fun weekend by seeing Spidey 3. It was very entertaining. My favorite scene was when Spidey and MJ were laying on a giant web watching the stars.

2 comments:

Lena said...

What a nice weekend and a Happy Birthday for you! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed such a nice time.
Flea marketing is dangerously fun...I know just what you're talking about! I sometimes think my car could just drive itself to my favorite thrift store! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! What treasures did you come home with? Did the kids check out Spidermn also? Sounds like you had the perfect weekend!