Thursday, August 31, 2006



Shabby Chic Chloe

This our incredibly sweet dog, Chloe. My husband brought her to us on Christmas morning. She has the sweetest personality. We are all crazy about her. My daughter and I have been patiently waiting for this dogbed to go on sale at Target. Chloe already has the collar and leash. She sits by my feet in my office and now will rest in a more comfortable fashion. We are currently shopping for bedding and several pillows in this same "Shabby Chic" pattern for my daughter's room and have been buying baskets for my laundry room and scrapbook room. Now we will be arguing over which room this new bed will go in. Taylor's been after me all week to get to Target after we spotted this in Sunday's ad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too darn cute!!!!!!!! Fits perfect in your house :) Have a great weekend. OH by the way - we might be coming up next weekend, I will let you know :) cARMEN

Junie Moon said...

Chloe looks adorable in her sweet basket!