Sunday, January 11, 2009


The Ever So Vivacious Scrappy Jessi was in town and hosted a blog party at The Arizona Grand Resort for several of us. Jessi requested a private room and after everyone arrived and the noise level went UP, they shut our door. I wonder why??? There was lots of giggling and chatting and several of us knew each other from our blogs but had never met in person.
Jessi had treats for each of us at our table. Maria presented each of us with her darling hearts, Tricia with a glassine envelope with yummy vintage papers and Jenny a pretty bag of Dove and Bliss dark chocolates. I brought Jessi a hostess gift but should have brought everyone else a treat too. I'll make up for it next time.


I finally had the honor of meeting Carol Wingert. I've been reading her blog for years and we seem to be at the same places but never at the same time. Leave it to Jessi to bring us all together. We definitely need to throw a party for her the next time she is in town. Thank you Maiji for sharing your photos with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun! Wish I lived near you guys!