Sunday, November 18, 2007


Two Lasts. The last soccer game of the season for my son Friday night and my daughter Saturday morning. I love watching them and cheering them on. It's so intense now that they're older. Last week I peeled all of my nail polish off during my son's game. After four months of practices three nights in a row and games two days in a row, I'm finished with being a soccer mom. Until winter ball that is. Then spring ball. Then fall ball. But I'll take it. Five days in a row of not having to drive someone to the soccer field!

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

So funny you said, peeled your nail polish off! I can relate! And I tell you that potato soup recipe will knock your socks off! It's so good!
Sandra Evertson

Tracy said...

I love watching my youngest dd play soccer! She's 10 and plays in a summer league. so we're done with that for now...and spend all our time at dance classes.