Thursday, November 22, 2007


Thankful. I am thankful for all of my many blessings. It's been a week of reflection for me counting my blessings. What's been coming to the front of my mind this week is my husband's hospitalization in March and the positive outcome from it. I am so thankful that he is healthy and strong. I made my centerpiece by embossing the letters into the candle wax. We are expecting 12 today.
My husband surprised me with these beautiful flowers last night. Taylor came home with her "Tina" turkey flower pot and a "thankful" letter that she wrote to us. I can't wait to read it. She is making us wait until dinner time
.

My sweet friend, Tina, sent me this darling vintage looking Thanksgiving card. Wishing you all a wonderful day to count your blessings.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

Sounds like a great day!
it must be a wonderful get together....