Saturday, November 10, 2007



Here's my girl getting her updo at her "Justice" birthday party. The girls were "Rock Stars". They had a great time getting their hair and nails done and getting all glittered up. They have glitter on their hair and nails. Yikes! They look way too grown up. Justice is my daughter's favorite clothing store. Their birthday parties are similar to Club Libby Lu's. I can only imagine how much fun that must be for tweens. There was certainly nothing like this around when I was growing up. There was lots of giggles, laughter and fun. Not to mention dreaming of all the yummy clothing items, purses and accessories that they all wanted. Justice is the sister store to Limited Too. They are a little less expensive and a lot more modest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!

Anastasia said...

she's gorgeous...so many fun parties at your house! im going to have to invite myself over...heee!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they enjoyed everything--it looks as though they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it scarry what a little hair and glitter can do? Our "girls" are growing up faster than imaginable. Sometimes it's like getting a peek into the future of what their turning into. (O.K., so maybe they won't all be rock stars, but you know what I mean)!! Sounds like they had an awesome time! Great pictures too, btw!