Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Here's sweet Caroline at work. She must be so tired tonight after working so hard and then driving an hour and a half home. I know I am without the driving. We split the work. I did the diamonds and solid walls, she did the faux chair rail and the swirls. The large green diamonds look distorted but they aren't. It was just difficult to get a good angle. I think that wall will be my favorite. Taylor was so excited to see her room after school today. I'm glad I could put a smile on her face. I'm off to get ready to teach tomorrow and meet company for dinner tomorrow night. I think I'll be seeing diamonds in my sleep tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L-U-V I-T!!!!! Wow...a lot of work is going into this, but how totally cool is it gonna look!!! You did a great job girl...your hired!!! Love the pictures on your site, so fun!!

lindaharre said...

How CUte Is tHis??????? WOW, I'll bet she is thrilled.....I would be! I know what you mean about the diamonds. I have made canvas banners for over my grandchildren's beds and I love the diamond background....but....rather difficult...especially when I like to do them free hand rather than using a ruler....

Anonymous said...

Oh so exciting!!! Can't even wait to see it all completed!!