Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It all started because I purchased a few Cropper Hopper paper storage containers. Then I couldn't find the "right place" for them. Then I started dreaming about converting my "scrapbook room/office" closet from a clothing closet with a single rod to one with shelves. But then I felt too guilty because the loft/playroom closet desperately needed the shelves for games and puzzles. So that project took place last weekend. My husband and son did such a fine job that I announced, very kindly by the way, that they would be completing the same project in my scrapbook room next. They completed it this past weekend. I am beyond excited. I know, it's just a closet and the doors will be put back on, but I finally have a place for everything. I'm not quite finished, but I'm getting there. If you give a moose a muffin . . . . You'd have to be familiar with the children's book to get that phrase but that's exactly what happened with me. Now I'm dreaming of having bookshelves built in for the rest of the room like these.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Awesome - Good JOB!! What a HUGH project and you are tackeling it like a trooper. :0) Can't wait to see it come scrapbook convention time - Carmen

Anastasia said...

look great!! I want to sort out my bookshelf too - everything is everywhere!