Friday, September 15, 2006




The Tooth Fairy Came!

It's very exciting around here when she pays a visit. She does pay dearly, she leaves the dollar amount that is equal to the age of the child. She also leaves a tiny little note with tiny little writing informing my children of how their tooth will be used, encouraging brushing and praising them for their white teeth. In the past several years the teeth have helped build: a fairy castle, the tower for the castle, a cobblestone path, a school house, a playhouse, fairy wands, a carriage and most recently a bell tower. She also leaves a trail of fairy dust.

2 comments:

Junie Moon said...

How adorable! I so love this idea and all the children things I read about that I wish there was someway to have my grown children grow backwards for a bit so I can do these things for them. Alas, it's not to be!

Anonymous said...

Ok - You are the best darn MOm in the whole wide world - how cute is that :) See ya tomorrow - Can hardly wait!! Carmen