Tuesday, September 26, 2006



New Furniture

I love new furniture, especially when it's functional. I spotted this rubbed white 2-door cabinet at Pier One a few weeks ago. It was a brand new line. I decided to watch for it to go on sale. Much to my surprise, I received an email that they were having a big sale and this piece was included in the sale. Lucky me. It matches my kitchen table and I love the harlequins. I'm using it to store all of our placemats. It also has 2 drawers in it. I was asking my children what they thought I should keep in the drawers. Without hesitation, my son said "Papers Mom". Unfortunately, all four of us have flat surface disease. We put papers down on every surface imaginable. Hopefully this will help. Clever boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - this is awesome!! i LOVE IT!!! i NEED a place for it somewhere in my house. i LOVE the decorations on it also - so festive!! Carmen