Saturday, September 09, 2006

I've Been Tagged!
By my friend Amy, who is a wonderful neighborhood coordinator of bunco, bookclub and parties.

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Front Desk Manager at a Resort
2. Writer for a Real Estate Publication
3. Secretary
4. Magazine Advertising Sales Associate

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. It's A Wonderful Life
2. Gone With The Wind
3. A Walk To Remember
4. Titanic

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Chandler, AZ
2. Oro Valley, AZ
3. Ames, IA
4. Council Bluffs, IA

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Martha
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Medium
4. Oprah

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
1. Outer Banks, North Carolina
2. Maui
3. Cancun
4. Victoria, British Columbia

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Mexican Food
3. Italian Food
4. Corn on The Cob (Grew up in Iowa)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Hawaii
2. On The Beach (any beach)
3. Anyplace where it's fall right now
4. Europe
I'm tagging Lauren and Andrea!

No comments: