Saturday, September 23, 2006


Old Friends
Aren't they the greatest? We were so lucky to move only an hour and a 1/2 away when we moved from Tucson back to Phoenix a few years ago. We were in Tucson for five years and met so many wonderful friends. I'm fortunate to have met the Blair family. They are so sweet and lovable. Taylor had a wonderful day playing with both of the girls. My husband kept an eye on them while Caroline and I ran off to a few boutiques where she surprised me with a darling rooster for my kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I love looking at your blog. Your creative spirit and love of family shows through and through! Thanks for all of your encouragement. I love you sweet friend! Ang

Boxwood Cottage said...

Yes good friends are so important!
I love your rose table cloth btw!