Tuesday, December 16, 2008


My son called me on my way home from work today and said "Mom, wait until you see this gigantic gift basket that came today." It's from my best friend from college, Michelle, who lives in Connecticut. The photo does not do it justice. It's dark and rainy today but I was excited to show it off. It stands 18 inches tall and I will enjoy the sleigh for years. The kids and I were so excited. We unwrapped packages of sugar cookies, biscotti, ginger cookies, chocolate cookies, white chocolate mocha, milk chocolate cashew bears, tiramisu Italian cookies, candy cane roca, vanilla creme tea biscuits, chocolate covered Bavarian pretzels, Ghirardelli carmel chocolate squares, hazelnut Italian chocolates, cashew roca, and praline chocolate leaves. Wish I could share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

Anonymous said...

longing25800