Tuesday, July 01, 2008


"Bop bop bop . . . bop to the top" and "We're all in this together" keep going through my head over and over again. We went to see the Broadway production of High School Musical this weekend. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It was great. Loved the music and dancing. I snapped this photo of the stage before the copyright police (not really) came over and told us there were no photos allowed. I was mortified, then noticed that they were running all over the place telling others the same thing. I wasn't the only one after all. My friend and I went to get the tickets months ago and I almost forgot about it. About 4 months ago, we got up early the morning tickets were going on sale. They announced that tickets would be available early one Saturday morning four hours before they would be available online or to ticket vendors. When we arrived, much to our surprise, several local restaurants and shops were there with complimentary coffee, muffins, jamba juice and goodie bags. We were also on the "Good Morning Arizona" television show.

No comments: