Friday, August 24, 2007



I'm playing nursemaid this weekend. My husband had outpatient surgery today to repair a torn meniscus. He came out of surgery beautifully and slept most of the afternoon. Being the loving wife that I am, I said "You know I'd do anything for you." He replied: "I know I would feel better if you would make me homemade chocolate chip cookies." Okay, I do love him - but it's 110 degrees outside.
Of course I baked the cookies. And made dinner. I hope he heals quickly and is back to work soon. Gotta love those husbands.

5 comments:

Junie Moon said...

I wish a speedy recovery for your husband. Knee surgey is not a picnic and cookies are just the right thing for such times (even though turning on the oven in the heat is a big sacrifice).

Anonymous said...

Well of course you'd make your man cookies even though it's 110 outside. Oh good for you!! He deserves it! Hope he's back up to speed in no time. Though I am sure it will take a while. Good for you Cindy for helping him feel better!! :)

Anastasia said...

Hope he gets all better real soon! yum! they sure look good -he's one lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful wife you are - Hope he has a fast recovery!! :) Have fun at school these next 3 days. Carmen

MJ said...

What a sweet thing to do for your hubby. I know mine would request chocolate mint cookies! LOL!