Friday, February 20, 2009


Valentine's Day - Part VI
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I certainly did. I usually make heart-shaped pancakes. However, since this year Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday, my husband made us omelettes. He surprised me with a dozen beautiful red romantic roses, a sweet card and chocolates. Our date consisted of me picking the movie. Yeah! I chose The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Loved it. My father-in-law invited everyone over for a "Boys Cook For Girls" evening. He loves to plan elegant dinners. We dined on Salmon Wellington, stuffed mushrooms and mandarin orange salad. Dessert was Sees Chocolates. Doesn't get much better than that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOAH did you ever get the royal treatment! That's awesome! I went out to dinner with the family and my man surprised me with lovely gifts. I also made our traditional pink heart-shaped pancakes. Enough about that, I stopped by to make sure you're ready to have a great time this Friday at Maija's!!! I can't wait to meet you girl! See you soon!!!! Sandy xox

Saucy said...

Sounds like a pretty sweet day! I would adore omelettes. Roses to boot!

We also loved Benjamin Button in spite of Brad Pitt!