Friday, March 07, 2008


Fairycakes is the name of this darling new cupcakery that I took my daughter to yesterday. Cute doesn't even begin to describe this darling establishment. I immediately recognized some pieces by Jenny Holiday on the wall. I asked the owners about them and sure enough they had ordered several pieces on ebay before the store opened. My daughter had a rare half day yesterday and we try to take advantage of every girl time opportunity we can grab.
It makes me want to redecorate my kitchen. Something tells me my husband wouldn't go for pink. He gets enough pink just being around Taylor and I.We each only ordered one of these delicious vanilla cupcakes. What were we thinking?

5 comments:

Michelle M White said...

One more reason I NEED to come visit!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute place! Where is it exactly? You are watching Jane's movies too?Awesome! I have to be honest, I didn't really like the Austen Book Club movie. xoxSandy

Anastasia said...

hey cindy - what a cute little shop! we have lots of cupcake shops opening up...its always nice to spend time with your little girl...

Zinnia's on Melrose said...

where is this place of such cuteness??? love it!

Saucy said...

I keep telling Veto that I want to start a cupcakery where we live. He won't hear of it. They're all the rage, aren't they?