Friday, December 07, 2007


Downtown Disney has the most fabulous shops. A few years ago, my family surprised me by starting me on a collection of Department 56 villages from the North Pole Collection. I had never even considered starting a collection and consider them among my most cherished gifts. The Department 56 store at Downtown Disney had an entire room of them on display.

I love this village in the glass jar. I found some really clever ideas.
We moved our village to a larger area this year. I hinted that we needed another village piece. My family went Christmas shopping early last week and surprised me with this new sugared piece. I love it.I was ordered to wait outside the Department 56 store so that they could do more shopping. I can't wait to see what they selected. This Department 56 business is addictive.

We also went to the new Anne Geddes store. She has the most adorable lifelike babies. These cute little eggs would make great Easter gifts.

1 comment:

Dede Warren said...

You are singin my song Cindy. I LoVe DisneY and DisNeyLand. oh, and that store, you could really have a ball in there, couldn't you!?