Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We're getting ready for the party around here. My son was home sick yesterday with a cold and put this shadow on our stair case for me. Thanks Junie-Moon for sharing your Martha downloads.
The kitchen table is set and ready for its monster treats and ghoulish delights.

The village is set up in the butler's pantry. I need to figure out a way to hide my cords. This was the "sweet" collection from Michael's last year. I love the candy corn road. I wish they would come out with more pieces. Michael's do you hear me? I'm a great customer.






We hung this big spider in the dining room. That's about as scary as I get!


The pinata has been hung. Sorry about the blurry photo. It was swinging in the wind.

I'm so lucky. My husband's chef at work prepared the majority of the food for our little goblins. My daughter requested the apple pie purses that Daddy brings home when they are on the menu. They are served drizzled with caramel sauce and vanilla bean ice cream on the side.

2 comments:

Lena said...

What a wonderful post! Everything looks festive and like so much fun.

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

It's all so awesome--just the sort of Halloween celebration I love so much. I'm tickled y'all did the staircase silhouette project--it looks fabulous!