Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Every Cowgirl could only dream of having a room as adorable as this. My talented friend Carolyn redecorated her daughter's bedroom that matches the enthusiasm her daughter has for horses. It's been about a year since I've seen Carolyn's beautiful home and since then she has redecorated three rooms. She totally transforms these rooms. Nothing is left undone, walls, furniture, windows. Her master bedroom makes you feel like you're in Tuscany. While I was enjoying gazing longingly at her beautiful suite, I spotted a beautiful bag on one of her chairs. As I exclaimed how exquisite it was, she laughed and told me that it was a gift for me!I was speechless for the first time in a long time. I adore it! Thank you Carolyn! My daughter and I drove down to join them for the Tucson Miniature's Show. What fun it was. We met the most magical vendor. I call her the "Fairy Lady". She spent so much time with us, educating us on how to create magical fairy gardens of our own. Look at what she created with an unfinished wooden "Michael's" cabinet.
She also makes these darling fairy baskets. We purchased quite a few little items from her and need to get busy.

6 comments:

Junie Moon said...

The horse-themed bedroom is adorable and what a fabulous bag--how extraordinary that it was a gift for you!

I also visited the same fairy lady at the Tucson Miniature Show and it was my absolute favorite thing, too. I wore my Club Little House button and was at the door when it opened Saturday morning. I so wish I'd known you were there, too.

Sandra Evertson said...

What a cute bedroom!
Love the ribbons!
Sandra Evertson

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Cute bedroom! The little pumpkin invitations are so creative! THank you for your comments on my son. I so appreciate your kindness.

Dede Warren said...

oh fun stuff Cindy! Time spent with friends is th best!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm adding another comment to say that I've given you and award and tagged you on my blog.

Lena said...

What a lovely idea to make a fairy basket! It is charming, and the bedroom is lovely.

I like your idea down below, for pumpkin invitations too.
It's nice that the girls have a pumpkin to keep.

Best wishes!