Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Meet Mother Goose and Maggie. We ventured out Sunday to the Renaissance Festival. Who would have thought that in the middle of all of the jousting and camaraderie would be a charming gazebo with Mother Goose and her pet goose Maggie. There was a short line (I wonder why) for children to pet Maggie. There were two babies in line ahead of us and they were hugging her so I knew it would be safe. Upon entering the festival, we were greeted by renaissance staff members that were standing on a bridge above. They started making a big commotion about me as I was turning in my ticket. They were shouting that there was royalty among us. It was because I was wearing one of my 4, yes 4 crown necklaces. After all, I am known as "the queen" in my family. We all got a big kick out of that. I tried to be more inconspicuous for the rest of the day. We also saw this amazing walking and talking tree. I loved his face. I'll leave you with one last image of a few members of our royal family. I was pleasantly surprised my this event. It wasn't too crowded, no long lines and great family fun.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like such fun!!

lindaharre said...

Love your pics. Thanks for writing on my blog! I really appreciate each and every comment!

Anastasia said...

Looks like great fun! I saw that walking tree on another blog, how cool is that! looks so real!!