Saturday, November 11, 2006


There was lots of primping going on today at my house. Nine tweens were busy having facials, manicures, pedicures, decorating mirrors, striking poses with their mirrors and swinging at a lipstick pinata.
I kept trying to remind them that it was "spa day" and that they were suppossed to be relaxing, but I quickly lost that battle.

There was lots of giggling going on when I used my 12-year old son to demonstrate how to apply their green mask. He says I'm paying him for that one. They were all laughing so hard their cucumbers fell off of their faces. Now that was funny.
They all had a wonderful time, especially the birthday girl. I've informed my family that this was the last "at home birthday party" that I'm throwing. I can hear all of my bestest friends laughing right now. Sure, uh huh. I want you all to remind me that I said this next year, okay??

5 comments:

Rosa said...

Oh my how fun!! Next time, invite me!! I want to put that green mask on!! What a wonderful day. Thanks for visitng me and for your birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

Cindy - How awesome that party looked. You did great - she will remember this forever!! Too funny about Cole (you will be paying him for that one!! ha ah) Can't wait to see what majic you do on your layour!! :) Carmen

Anastasia said...

how adorable!!!
looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

sigh....I wish I was nine and could have come. SO cute!! Happy belated Birthday Taylor!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like all of the girls had a wonderful time!!! You did a great job of decorating for the party. The house looked so pretty in the photos! Happy birthday Taylor!!!
Laurie