Sunday, May 08, 2011


Happy Mother's Day!
Mine began with a celebration last night. My husband surprised me by delivering these beautiful, pale pink hydrangeas to me. Our teenagers both went to birthday parties and we had the evening to ourselves. He not only grocery shopped, but cooked for me. We dined on salad, salmon and strawberry shortcake. This morning he gave me a sweet card. Taylor designed a darling card on Tinyprints.com. I cried when I read it. She is the most incredible writer.



I've been out of my favorite perfume for a few years now. I'm thrilled to have this new bottle!
We went to church this morning. They gave each of the mothers a carnation. We went out to lunch, shopped a bit and we are looking forward to a nice dinner and movie tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a sweet Mother's Day with your Hubby! I love Hydrangeas and that perfume brought back memories of my teenagehood..lol!

Sandy xox