Sunday, December 19, 2010


This are the snowflake cookies that I made for our annual neighborhood cookie exchange. Even though I have my favorites, I change it up every year and challenge myself with a new cookie. I love the way they turned out. They are far from perfect, but it was my first attempt using royal icing. I bought the edible pearls from William Sonoma.
Taylor hosted her 3rd annual Christmas Caroling party at our house Friday night. I baked for five hours Friday, my first day off from school. We also set up a little hot chocolate bar, and of course, filled some candy jars and cookie trays.


3 comments:

Short and Sweet said...

Brilliant and wonderful as usual.

Maija said...

I think they look just perfect and delicious!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun hostess you are! Have a fabulous new year! Sandy xo