Sunday, June 13, 2010


We ran off to California to escape this oppressive Arizona heat. Aaah, bliss! We really enjoyed ourselves. We stayed in Dana Point. We went on a long hike, thinking the "cave" was going to come along any minute. We were all in flip flops and swimsuits with tee shirts and cover ups. We had no idea that it was going to be such a long hike, on rocks as well. But we made it! i took this photo from insidethe cave. I love their silhouettes.


The Dana Point visitor's center had this old bridge on it's website. I called them to find out where it was located. Taylor and I took a drive, while the guys were watching a game, and found it. It is from a luxurious hotel that was being built during the depression. It was never finished, but they kept this little piece of history. It is on a cliff, overlooking the ocean and surrounded by beautiful homes.


We found these awesome shells. I could happily beach comb every day of my life.

No comments: