Saturday, February 20, 2010


We were out having lunch today at AJ's. It was one of those "Oh it's 3:30 and we haven't had lunch yet" type of days. I talked my husband into stopping at a shopping center in Gilbert so that I could run into Anthropologie. Even he was impressed. Who wouldn't be?? Anyway, while he was paying for our lunch, Taylor and I ran over to the bakery side of the store so that I could order a passion fruit iced tea and I noticed the most beautiful chocolates I have ever seen. They are made by Julie Baker, a Scottsdale, trained in France, chocolateir. I would have bought several, but I gave up sweets for Lent. I know what I'm treating myself to after Easter. She is about to open a retail store in Paradise Valley, Can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool chocolates! Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. It must be so hard not having your parents around!I am thinking about you guys over in Arizona as I was there this time last year!!

Hugs!
Sandy

Maija said...

And they taste good, too!!!

Saucy said...

Don't even get me started on AJ's and how much I lurrve that market!!! Veto and I head straight there every time we're in Tucson. Gah. I miss it so much.