Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Two Christmas Trees
This tree is kind of fun and funky, not exactly what you would picture in my Country French home, but we love it. My friend, Angie, found these trees for us last year and lucky for me, she found these adorable metal ornaments for us this year. She bought them from Cost Plus World Market.
The second tree is one that I made last year with a few neighbors one afternoon in my home. Lisa is an instructor at Recollections and helped us create our trees. We had so much fun, but everything was quite amiss and glass glitter was everywhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love you green tree you did last year - looks awesome -Now I want to see your advent calendar :) Carmen

Rosa said...

Love them! They are so sweet!

Anastasia said...

I love both - the one you made is really unique! is it paper?