Friday, August 04, 2006

The tickling of the ivory, finally. We've been trying to find a piano teacher for Taylor since we moved here over two years ago. She was on the waiting list with a neighborhood instructor last year and her name was just moved to the top of the list. Then Monday, we received an email that she was not going to teach this year and was recommending another instructor. I immediately called her and got the last opening spot. Sigh of relief. The instructor is so sweet and patient, radiates peace. I know what the reason is. She has a portrait of Jesus on her wall. He's the reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - I hope you don't mind me asking you this in the comments field but I didn't see an email address for you. I am blog hopping today and I came across a blog (http://inspireco.blogspot.com/) that showed an adorable charm that you had made for the blogger. Could you tell me how you made it? I've been trying to explain to various craft and bead shop sales people what I'm trying to do and I just get blank looks. I feel like I found my people when I saw what you had made :o) Where did you find the silver material to frame the charm? Is there soldering involved?

Thank you. I've enjoyed reading your blog.

~Andrea